The formats, as per NSE Clearing, that are required for submission of documents for Trading Members operating in the Capital Market Segment are given below.
Subscription of units
- Participants have to open a separate clearing bank account for the purpose of settlement of funds for subscription.
- Funds pay-in confirmation files are downloaded to participants on the T day for units subscribed.
- Participants have to provide funds in their settlement accounts by 8.30 a.m. on the T+1 day.
- Participants have to upload payment confirmation files on the T+1 day by 9.30 a.m. identifying transactions for which payments have been received and transactions for which payments have not been received. Wherever the funds collected from the bank account fall short of the amount indicated in the details provided by the participant, the details are considered defective and are not further processed. In such cases, the funds collected, if any, are returned to the designated bank account of the participant.
- Daily funds report is downloaded to participants after completion of funds settlement.
Redemption of units
- Investors are required to transfer units for their transacted orders to the NSE Clearing pool account on the T day by 4.30 p.m. for the purpose of redemption. The details of such instructions are given in the circular NSE/CMPT/13534 dated November 24, 2009.
- Demat Final Delivery Statement (DFDS) is downloaded to participants after units are received by NSE Clearing.