This module has been prepared with a view to provide a comprehensive and in depth knowledge about wealth management.
- NCFM exam are online and self-study basis and conduct in across India (TestCenter-200+) in English language.
- Open Office Spreadsheet will be provided
- There is 0.25% negative marking for incorrect answer.
- We allow all types of calculator during test
- No. of questions: 60 /Maximum marks: 100/ Passing marks: 60 (60%).
- The question paper consists of objective type questions only.
- For every question, you will find four / five alternative answers. To select your answer, click on the radio button next to the alternative.
- Course Outline Topic:
• Introduction to Financial Planning
• Wealth Management & The Economy
• Investment & Risk Management: Equity
• Investment & Risk Management: Debt
• Investment & Risk Management: Alternate Assets
• Investment Products & Services
• Investment Evaluation Framework
• Risk Profiling & Asset Allocation
• Risk Management through Insurance
• Elements of Taxation
• Taxation of Investment Products
• Estate Planning
- To have a comprehensive and broad based knowledge about wealth management.
- To understand the role of various investment products and structured products in long term wealth creation and the risks underlying such products and services.
- To know about the assessment of risk profile of clients and the importance of asset allocation in wealth management.
Course Fees- Total Fees Rs.2006/- (Rupees Two Thousand and Six Only). inclusive of GST.
There is no eligibility criteria
Who will be BENEFIT from this course?
- Finance Professionals
- Anybody having interest in this subject