Developing countries like India have a significant demand for projects. Yet capital is scarce. There is a need to channel the capital into the most deserving of projects. Further, the pool of capital has to be widened through involvement of private sector.
Growth of the entire country can be propelled through better infrastructure. Yet, some special needs need to be addressed, before a wider non-government involvement can be expected in building infrastructure for the country
This module addresses such commercial and policy issues related to setting up commercial projects and national infrastructure.
- NCFM exam are online and self-study basis and conduct in across India (TestCenter-200+) in English language.
- Open Office Spreadsheet will be provided
- There is 0.25% negative marking for incorrect answer.
- We allow all types of calculator during test
- No. of questions: 60 /Maximum marks: 100/ Passing marks: 60 (60%).
- The question paper consists of objective type questions only.
- For every question, you will find four / five alternative answers. To select your answer, click on the radio button next to the alternative.
Model Test Paper-https://www.nseindia.com/education/dynaContent/modeltest.htm
- To have a comprehensive and broad based knowledge about project finance.
- To get acquainted with estimating the cost of a project, various tools used to assess feasibility of projects, benefits of sensitivity analysis and scenario analysis, various sources of project finance and issues related to mobilizing project finance and newer structures of infrastructure financing, role of taxation and incentives in projects.
Course Fees- Total Fees Rs.2006/- (Rupees Two Thousand and Six Only). inclusive of GST.
There is no eligibility criteria
Who will be BENEFIT from this course?
- Students of Management and Commerce
- Finance Professionals
- Employees with banks, public / private sector companies, financial institutions and infrastructure companies
- New entrepreneurs
- Anybody having interest in this subject