Understanding of Economics is a key to discern how the financial markets operate. There are intricate linkages between various economic factors and financial variables which can have both direct and indirect impact on the financial markets. An economic perspective facilitates identification of the causes of different economic developments as well as anticipation of the possible impact of changes in policies.
This module aims at providing a basic understanding of various macroeconomic concepts and a glimpse of macroeconomic behavior.
- NCFM exam are online and self-study basis and conduct in across India (TestCenter-200+) in English language.
- Open Office Spreadsheet will be provided
- There is 0.25% negative marking for incorrect answer.
- We allow all types of calculator during test.
- No. of questions: 60 /Maximum marks: 100/ Passing marks: 60 (60%).
- The question paper consists of objective type questions only.
- For every question, you will find four / five alternative answers. To select your answer, click on the radio button next to the alternative.
- Course Outline Topic:
• Introduction to Macro Economics
• Inflation and Interest Rates
• National Income Accounting
• Government and Fiscal Policy
• Money and Monetary Policy
• The External Sector: Open Economy Macroeconomics
• Financial Markets
• Regulatory Institutions in India
- To have a basic understanding of various macroeconomic concepts
- To learn about macroeconomic behavior
Course Fees- Total Fees : Rs.2006/- (Rupees Seven Thousand and Eight Only). inclusive of GST
There is no eligibility criteria
Who will be BENEFIT from this course?
- Students of Management and Commerce
- Finance Professionals
- Stock Analysts
- Employees with financial institutions
- Anybody having interest in this subject