Insurance serves a number of valuable economic functions that are largely distinct from other types of financial intermediation. The insurance market has witnessed dynamic changes, which includes presence of a fairly large number of insurers both in life and non-life segment. There is an increased need for qualified individuals who possess requisite skills and significant knowledge in insurance in these fast moving and globalised financial markets.
This module aims at providing basic insight about the concept of insurance, types of insurance, fundamentals of risk management, insurance contracts & principles.
- NCFM exam are online and self-study basis and conduct in across India (TestCenter-200+) in English language.
- Open Office Spreadsheet will be provided
- There is 0.25% negative marking for incorrect answer.
- We allow all types of calculator during test.
- No. of questions: 60 /Maximum marks: 100/ Passing marks: 60 (60%).
- The question paper consists of objective type questions only.
- For every question, you will find four / five alternative answers. To select your answer, click on the radio button next to the alternative.
- Course Outline Topic:
• Introduction to Insurance
• Fundamentals of Risk Management
• Insurance Contract, Terminology, Elements and Principles
• General Insurance
• Personal and Liability Insurance
• Financial Planning and Life Insurance
• Types of Life Insurance Policies
• Insurance Intermediaries
- To have a basic understanding about the concept of insurance
- To learn about the various types of insurance, fundamentals of risk management, insurance contracts and principles etc.
Course Fees- Total Fees : Rs.2006/- (Rupees Seven Thousand and Eight Only). inclusive of GST
There is no eligibility criteria
Who will be BENEFIT from this course?
- Students of Management and Commerce
- Finance Professionals
- Employees with banks and financial institutions
- Distributors / Agents
- Anybody having interest in this subject