Businesses need funds for establishment, growth and development. Banks remain as the main pillar for financing business activities. There is an increased need for qualified individuals who possess requisite skills and significant knowledge in banking in these fast moving, globalized financial markets.
This module aims at providing a basic insight about banking operations and to acquaint the learners with various banking related services.
- NCFM exam are online and self-study basis and conduct in across India (TestCenter-200+) in English language.
- Open Office Spreadsheet will be provided
- There is 0.25% negative marking for incorrect answer.
- We allow all types of calculator during test.
- No. of questions: 60 /Maximum marks: 100/ Passing marks: 60 (60%).
- The question paper consists of objective type questions only.
- For every question, you will find four / five alternative answers. To select your answer, click on the radio button next to the alternative.
- Course Outline Topic:
• Introduction to Banking
• Banking and the Economy
• Bank Deposits, Nomination and Deposit Insurance
• Other Banking services
• Bank – Customer Relationship
• Security Creation
• NPA and curitisation
• Understanding a Bank’s Financials
• Basel Framework
• Regulatory Framework (Part 1)
• Regulatory Framework (Part 2)
• Financial Inclusion
- To have a basic understanding about banking operations
- To get acquainted with various banking related services.
Course Fees- Total Fees : Rs.2006/- (Rupees Seven Thousand and Eight Only). inclusive of GST
There is no eligibility criteria
Who will be BENEFIT from this course?
- Students of Management and Commerce
- Finance Professionals
- Employees with banks and financial institutions
- Distributors / Agents
- Anybody having interest in this subject