This module explains in simple terms the basic concepts of different types of debt instruments (G-secs, T-bills, CPs, Bonds and CDs) and provides useful insights into the Indian debt market, its various components, the trading mechanism of debt instruments in stock exchanges, bond valuation and so on.
- NCFM exam are online and self-study basis and conduct in across India (TestCenter-200+) in English language.
- Open Office Spreadsheet will be provided
- There is 0.25% negative marking for incorrect answer.
- We allow all types of calculator during test
- No. of questions: 60 /Maximum marks: 100/ Passing marks: 60 (60%).
- The question paper consists of objective type questions only.
- For every question, you will find four / five alternative answers. To select your answer, click on the radio button next to the alternative.
- To understand the fundamental features of debt instruments.
- To understand the trading of the debt instruments on the NSE-WDM Segment.
- To know the regulatory and procedural aspects related to debt market.
- To learn the concepts of bond valuation, yield curve, bootstrapping and duration.
Course Fees- Total Fees: Rs.2006/- (Rupees Two Thousand and Six Only). Inclusive of GST.
There is no eligibility criteria.
Who will be BENEFIT from this course?
- Debt Market Dealers
- Employees of BPO/IT Companies
- Anybody having interest in the Fixed Income Market