This module has been designed with a view to improve awareness about the 'Currency Derivatives' product, which has been made available for trading in the Indian securities market in 2009. The course content is structured to help a beginner understand what the product is, how it is traded and what uses it can be put to.
- NCFM exam are online and self-study basis and conduct in across India (TestCenter-200+) in English language.
- Open Office Spreadsheet will be provided
- There is no negative marking for incorrect answer.
- We allow all types of calculator during test
- No. of questions: 60 /Maximum marks: 100/ Passing marks: 50 (50%).
- The question paper consists of objective type questions only.
- For every question, you will find four / five alternative answers. To select your answer, click on the radio button next to the alternative.
Model Test Paper-https://www.nseindia.com/education/dynaContent/modeltest.htm
- To understand the fundamentals of the currency market.
- To understand the currency futures as a risk management tool.
- To learn about the trading platform of the currency derivatives segment of a stock exchange
Course Fees- Total Fees: Rs.2006/- (Rupees Two Thousand and Six Only). Inclusive of GST.
There is no eligibility criteria.
Who will be BENEFIT from this course?
- Corporate Executives
- Employees of Export/Import Houses
- Employees of Brokers and Sub-brokers
- Anybody having interest in the Indian Securities Market