This module aims at familiarizing the candidates with the fundamentals of banking and provides some basic insights into the policies and practices followed in the Indian banking system.
- NCFM exam are online and self-study basis and conduct in across India (TestCenter-200+) in English language.
- Open Office Spreadsheet will be provided
- There is no negative marking for incorrect answer.
- We allow all types of calculator during test
- No. of questions: 60 /Maximum marks: 100/ Passing marks: 50 (50%).
- The question paper consists of objective type questions only.
- For every question, you will find four / five alternative answers. To select your answer, click on the radio button next to the alternative.
Model Test Paper-https://www.nseindia.com/education/dynaContent/modeltest.htm
- To learn the fundamentals of banking.
- To improve one's awareness of the policies and practices in the Indian banking sector.
- To be familiar with banking services available in India.
Course Fees- Total Fees: Rs.2006/- (Rupees Two Thousand and Six Only). Inclusive of GST.
There is no eligibility criteria.
Who will be BENEFIT from this course?
- Students aspiring for banking as a career
- Employees of Call Centres / BPOs of Banks
- Teachers of financial courses
- Anybody having interest in the area of banking