Securities markets are a catalyst for economic development and growth of the economy. They play a critical role in mobilizing savings for investment in productive assets, with a view to enhancing a country's long-term growth prospects. They act as a major driver in transforming the economy into a more efficient, innovative and competitive marketplace.
This module aims at providing a comprehensive and in-depth knowledge about the securities markets. While it not being a necessary criteria, it is advisable to have cleared the NCFM Beginners modules before taking up this module.
- NCFM exam are online and self-study basis and conduct in across India (TestCenter-200+) in English language.
- Open Office Spreadsheet will be provided
- There is 0.25% negative marking for incorrect answer.
- We allow all types of calculator during test
- No. of questions: 60 /Maximum marks: 100/ Passing marks: 60 (60%).
- The question paper consists of objective type questions only.
- For every question, you will find four / five alternative answers. To select your answer, click on the radio button next to the alternative.
- Course outline topics:
- Introduction to Capital Market
- Fundamental Analysis of Equity
- Primary Markets Process
- Membership on Exchanges
- To have a comprehensive and broad based knowledge about the securities markets.
- To get acquainted with various securities markets products, rules and regulations.
Course Fees- Total Fees: Rs.2006/- (Rupees Two Thousand and Six Only). Inclusive of GST.
There is no eligibility criteria
Who will be BENEFIT from this course?
- Students of Management and Commerce
- Security Market Professionals
- Finance Professionals
- Employees with banks and financial institutions.
- Anybody having interest in this subject