Information Security Services Professionals
|TOTAL DURATION||CERTIFICATION VALIDITY||COURSE TYPE|
|240 minutes||1 Year||Self - Learning|
Information security is of vital importance in the corporate environment where a vast amount of information is processed by organizations on a day to day basis. An information security audit is one of the best ways to determine the security of an organization's information. This module has been developed for those involved with or interested to know about information security related issues in the financial markets. This module has been jointly developed by NSE Academy Ltd and the iSec Services Pvt. Ltd. (iSec).
- NCFM exam are online and self-study basis and conduct in across India (TestCenter-200+) in English language.
- Open Office Spreadsheet will be provided.
- We allow all types of calculator during test.
- No. of questions: 160 /Maximum marks: 160/ Passing marks: 60%.
- The question paper consists of objective type questions only.
- For every question, you will find four / five alternative answers. To select your answer, click on the radio button next to the alternative.
- To understand the regulatory, legal and compliance issues in information security for financial markets.
- To know the provisions for business continuity plan.
- To understand the security management practices and physical and environmental security.
Course Fees- Total Fees Total Fees: Rs.11800/- (Rupees Eleven Thousand Eight Hundred only). inclusive of GST.
There is no eligibility criteria
- Mid and senior level managers who are working in the field of IT security
- People working with the IT and security related department with the Brokers/Sub-brokers
- Employees of IT companies/BPOs
- Bank employees
- Compliance officers