- Attention Investors: Mandatory dematerialzation for transfer of securities w.e.f December 05, 2018
Congratulations. You’ve taken the 1st step to the world of investing. NSE welcomes you on board and is happy to partner with you in your journey. The NSE platform offers an inter-connected world of product offerings ranging from low to complex range of products to suit your investment needs and to meet your financial objectives. We have created this section, to provide a single stop to understand and navigate the world of financial markets by safeguarding your interest. This section covers the basics that every investor in the Financial Markets ought to know, right from opening a Trading Account to managing their investment portfolio and raising complaints or issues with the Exchange against companies or trading members.
- SEBI Booklet on Securities Market - Understanding from Investor Perspective. Download the SEBI booklett (.pdf)
- All shareholders are requested to ensure that the shares lodged for transfer w.e.f. December 05, 2018 are mandatorily in dematerialized form. For details refer gazette notification with respect to mandatory dematerialisation for transfer of securities issued on June 8, 2018.
Gazette notification w.r.t. mandatory dematerialisation of shares (.zip)
- No need to issue cheques by investors while subscribing to IPO. Just write the bank account number and sign in the application form to authorise your bank to make payment in case of allotment. No worries for refund as the money remains in investor's account
- Prevent unauthorised transactions in your account. Update your mobile numbers/email IDs with your stock brokers. Receive information of your transactions directly from Exchange on your mobile/email at the end of the day. Investors beware about fraud schemes (.pdf)
- Investors beware. Do not trade on the basis of SMS tips. Take an informed decision before investing.
- Current Watch list - Scrips where multiple / recurring SMSs were observed and liable for action as per various notices issued by the Exchange from time to time
Download Current Watch list (.xlsx)
- Historical Watch list - Archive list of scrips in which unsolicited SMSs were circulated.
Download Historical Watch list (.xlsx)
- For information - List of scrips where handful SMSs were found to be circulated
Download Information Scrip List (.xlsx)
Platform for Investor Education (PIE)
A joint portal of NSE IPFT and IIM-Bangalore for promoting Financial literacy, increasing investor awareness, and improving investor education.