Why get listed on NSE
Listing on NSE has many advantages. A few of the benefits of stock exchange listing are illustrated below.
- Market exposure to a broader membership of the financial community.
- Indirect advertising of the companies policies and projects.
- Improved Brand Equity.
- Potential for increased capitalization.
First Time Listing
Companies that are looking for wider exposure to the market and that have expansion and leveraging plans and plan to plough the market for potential sources of equity funding may approach the Exchange for Listing. Listing of securities is done in 2 broad areas.
Issuers whose securities are already listed on NSE shall apply for admission to listing on the NSE of any further issue of securities made by them. The application for admissions shall be made in the forms prescribed in this regards or in such other form or forms as the relevant Authority may from time to time prescribe in addition there to or in modification or substitution there of.
This section contains useful information and services to Companies. The Compliance Calendar is a utility that enables listed companies to calculate notice period for various compliance norms and to determine the quarterly compliances. Also, provided are circulars issued to companies.
Recently Viewed Quotes
- Get Bhavcopy, Market Activity Report and other EOD reports
- View Current Market Reports (Equities)
- Search our extensive archives for trading history and past reports.
- View Historical Data (Equities)
Did You Know
The higher the Percent of Deliverable Quantity to Traded Quantity the better - it indicates that most buyers are expecting the price of the share to go up.